Contest terms and conditions: You must be an IT Retail customer. The maximum number of lanes that are eligible is three lanes. Opens 11/05/20–11/30/20 at 11:59 p.m. PT to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States & D.C. 18 or older.
1. To get up to three free Ingenico Lane 7000 Terminal apply between 11/05/20–11/25/20 at 11:59 p.m. PT to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States & D.C. 18 or older.
2. Sponsor: IT Retail Inc, located at 191 W Big Springs Rd Riverside CA 92507.
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You must have been an IT Retail customer for three months.
4. To Enter: To enter, visit https://itretail.com/free-terminal/ any time during the Contest Period and fill out the form and submit your detailed processing statement for October or September.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, EXCEPT FOR BODILY INJURY OF A PERSON, COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY SUPPLIERS), OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS AND EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT OR TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATED THERETO UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY: (A) FOR ERROR OR INTERRUPTION OF USE OR FOR LOSS OR INACCURACY OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY OR LOSS OF BUSINESS; (B) FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (C) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL; OR (D) FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT, TOGETHER WITH AMOUNTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL OTHER CLAIMS, EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY CUSTOMER TO COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACT THAT GAVE RISE TO THE LIABILITY, IN EACH CASE, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. 9. MISCELLANEOUS If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable, or sublicensable by Customer except with Company’s prior written consent. The company may transfer and assign any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement without consent. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications, and others.