Self-Checkout for the Modern Grocer.
Enable independence for customers.
Speed, efficiency, and ease-of-use.
Improve Checkout Convenience
Accelerate Store Operations & Services
Multiple Service Modes
You can switch between cashier-assisted and self-service modes for optimal performance. Match your checkout experience to your customers’ needs.
We’re using our point of sale to bring you the best self-checkout kiosk yet.
Save at the Checkout Lane
Our system is designed to shave seconds off every transaction, helping bring efficiency to the checkout experience. You can use IT Retail’s self-checkout kiosk in almost every retail environment.
Your customers will enjoy speed, efficiency, and ease-of-use with our self-checkout experience. Meanwhile, you’ll be saving on labor costs and optimizing store operations.
- A wide array of tender options
- Remote attendant station with traditional register capabilities
- Full range of services, including 24/7/365 support, project management, deployment, business consulting, and installation
- Intuitive user interface with features such as 10-key multi-touch capability and “follow-me” indicator lighting
- Comprehensive configuration options
- RealScanTM 79 Bi-optic imager
- Extensive security, including weight verification, internal security door, and more
We service every kind of grocery retailer, from small, mom-and-pop shops to global chain grocery stores. IT Retail’s self-checkout kiosk offers the best checkout service for your customers’ in-store experience. We’ve successfully installed multiple self-service kiosks in Lowe’s, a large supermarket chain in Texas.
Lowe’s wanted to work with a company that would become a true partner in the process. “Lowe’s likes to partner with companies we can have a long-term relationship with,” says Rory Glidewell, IT director for Lowe’s Supermarket. “We’re really partners — more than just us paying IT Retail and them providing a service.”
The Full Solution
At IT Retail, we understand customers are pressed for time. Customers want faster checkouts, shorter lines, and added convenience. Our self-checkout solution brings these features to grocers with the best equipment and software in the industry. Give your customers the freedom to choose between self-service and traditional checkout.
“The reduced labor cost from self-checkout saves thousands of dollars and allows employees to work on other important tasks. Self-checkout lanes save on labor costs, speed up check out, and allow more associates to support and serve current shoppers by eliminating one-lane cashiers.”
- Multiple intelligence processors.
- Accept multiple bills at once, saving checkout time.
- Ultimate scanning speed and accuracy in 1 and 2 dimensions.
- Balancing tills made easy with a software-assisted process.
- Friendly user-interface for shoppers
- Easy for first-time users
- Printable receipt
- Automatic money back
- Hand sensitivity
- Product lookup
- Gesture-controlled scrolling
- Continuous checkout display
- User has full control over transactions and tendering
- Enhanced visibility between attendants and shoppers.
- Responsive, multi-touch screen.
- Vivid LED lighting.
- Optimized power consumption with industry-leading efficiency.
- Complete IT Retail for Supermarkets POS Integration
- Grocer-designed user interface
- RealScanTM 79 Bi-optic imager
- Extensive POS Security
- Flexible Tender Options
- Environmentally Conscious
- Remote Attendant Station