Contest terms and conditions: No purchase or entry fee required. Open 12/26/18–01/31/19 at 11:59pm PT to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States & D.C. 18 or older.
NO PURCHASE OR ENTRY FEE REQUIRED.
1. Contest Period: The IT Retail Enter to win a Free POS begins at 10:00 a.m. PT on November 28, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2019 (“Contest Period”).
2. Sponsor: IT Retail Inc, located at 191 W Big Springs Rd Riverside CA 92507.
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
4. To Enter: To enter, visit https://itretail.com/enter-to-win-free-pos/ any time during the Contest Period and follow the directions to complete and enter to win form
5. Winners: One (1) Grand Prize: POS Consultation, Hardware up to $5000 in value – includes IT Retail POS, Scanner Scale, Receipt Printer, Cash Drawer contingent on the recommendation of the POS Consultation. Software and Service $2000 includes hardware staging, remote installation, support, and SaaS license for one (1) lane for one (1) year. Second (2) Prize is a free Scanner Scale, to all qualified participants.
6. Winners will be hand selected by IT Retail based on internal qualifying metrics.
7. Publicity Grant: By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to grants IT Retail to record a video of them receiving a free IT Retail Point of Sale solution and of them using it. In addition, the winner agrees that IT Retail can use without limitation the winner’s name, city and state of residence, picture, portrait or likeness, and voice in any future promotional material connected with this Contest, in any manner, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, where permitted, and that such use can be made without additional notification or permission.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, EXCEPT FOR BODILY INJURY OF A PERSON, COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY SUPPLIERS), OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS AND EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT OR TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATED THERETO UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY: (A) FOR ERROR OR INTERRUPTION OF USE OR FOR LOSS OR INACCURACY OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY OR LOSS OF BUSINESS; (B) FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (C) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL; OR (D) FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT, TOGETHER WITH AMOUNTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL OTHER CLAIMS, EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY CUSTOMER TO COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACT THAT GAVE RISE TO THE LIABILITY, IN EACH CASE, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. 9. MISCELLANEOUS If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by Customer except with Company’s prior written consent. Company may transfer and assign any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement without consent. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and others.